HOME >  History

History

1954(Showa 29). Everything started from this day

History of the Original Kumamoto Ramen Kodaiko

1954 東洋軒(TOYOKEN)· · · Opened at Tamana
1957 こだいこ(Kodaiko) · · · Started Kodaiko and Opened at Yoneya machi in Kumamoto
1970 Opened 2nd Kodaiko at downtown Kumamoto, Shinshigai
1971 Relocate store to Kumamoto Sakae street
1977 Opened a second store in Kumamoto Shimizu store
1980 Started franchise
1994 Fire accident at Sakaemachi restaurant.
1995 moves to Powers Building in Sakaedori
2010 Moved to Kumamoto Ginnan Kitadori
2016 Closed Kodaiko
2017 Opening a Brand New Kodaiko at Suya